Went in for PRK Enhancement Due to Ghosting. No Improvement - Georgia, GA

I had my PRK done over 2 years ago by a different...

I had my PRK done over 2 years ago by a different doctor but due to some irregularities on the cornea I was left with some ghosting problems.

my sister had all the after effects of lasik and was miserable for months. after doing some online research we found a dr in Maryland who specializes and treats lasik problems. most of my sisters problems have been resolved. she has not been this happy in months!! here is the docs web site lasikfailures.com

Sorry to hear this news.  Is this something that can be fixed??

I will be meeting with my surgeon in two weeks and discuss posible options but as far as i know, Topography-guided PRK is what i need but U.S. is the only country not to have it because of stupidly long FDA approval process. I have to go to Canada to be sure to get it fixed.

I visited Dr. George Waring III and Dr. Matzkin's office at Eye1st and paid the full price for an enhancement hoping that it would fix my ghosting problem, but at 3 month mark, I see no improvement. Surgery was done by Dr. Matzkin first but he left to Tennessee so I was left with Dr. Waring. Dr. Waring refuses to take the responsibility and refuses to do an extra enhancement.