It's Time for Me to Look out for Me! - Georgia, GA

Getting my insurance to reply was the worst. I...

Getting my insurance to reply was the worst. I first discussed this with my physician in September paperwork was submitted and we heard nothing back. I called office several times for update and they had no more insurance than me. I called insurance company every week day for 3 weeks and finally got the answer "APPROVED, except $1000". I get pre-op couple days before procedure, no big deal. I checked into out-patient @ 6:00 a.m. and checked out @ 1:00 p.m. surgery was about 2 hrs (but I don't do well with the waking up process). I went home with 2 difference pain medication and antibiotics. But honestly wasn't in a lot of pain at all. BUT I have a very high toleration for pain. I took a total of 2 pain pills one the night of surgery and the next night (because I was afraid of getting in pain) after that no pain meds was necessary. I was up walking(bent over), but walking the morning after surgery. I have f/u apt with Dr. he and I were both well pleased. He told me I could stay off work for 10 to 14 days, but it really wasn't necessary (FOR ME). I would and have recommended this procedure to my "fluffy girlfriends". Wish I would have done this years ago!!!! Can't wait until summer. :)
Macon Plastic Surgeon