Breast Augmentation - Fullerton, CA

I just had my 2nd surgery of breast implants on...

I just had my 2nd surgery of breast implants on Dec 26, 2013. My first one was back in Feb 2004. I had 475cc saline now I have the silicone gel 650cc which looks & feels more natural. I'm very Happy from the results but I might redo them again in 6 months to go bigger. I was told the silicone gel runs smaller than saline & is so true. It kind of looks like the same size as before but a little bigger. So I might just go with 850cc in june of 2014. But overall the look much better than saline. :)
It's so worth getting breast augmentations
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Robert Wald is an excellent doctor and did such an amazing job. I just didn't listen to him when he recommended me to go at least 700cc's only because the silicone gel runs smaller than saline. That was my fault for not listening. But he's amazing!!! :)

Congratulations on your breast implant revision! Did you primarily get a revision to go larger or were you experiencing complications with your old implants? How has your recovery been? Do you think it's easier the second time around? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Thank you! Well, I actually had a problem with my left breast it was a discomfort feeling plus I wanted to go a little bigger. To be honest it doesn't hurt that much the 2nd time around not like the very 1st time. My recovery is going great. Are you thinking about getting breast implants or redoing yours? Thanks.
Glad your recovery has been smooth! Mine are 8 1/2 years old. Not sure what I'll do when the time comes! ;) Feel free to post any photos you're comfortable sharing!