Had a Full Tummy Tuck 4 Months Ago. Do I Need Lipo?

I had a full tummy tuck 4 months ago. I was 245...

I had a full tummy tuck 4 months ago. I was 245 pounds when I went in. I was well over 400 pounds at one point and I lost just over 200pounds by diet and working my ass off. This left me with so much loose skin it was hard to move around. So I went for the tummy tuck to get it all out of my way so I could live a little easier in order to carry on with my weight loss. I know it is not ideal to get a tummy tuck untill you reach your goal weight but as you can see in photos there was alot weighing me down. My question is. Do I need some lipo done around the bottom of my belly? What else should I be doing now. My doctor is fixing the loose skin around my arms and fixing my huge breast on April, 17th. That will be 4 and 1/2 months after my tummy tuck. He then said he wants to do some lipo on my tummy. Is this normal?

I am not down to 201 pounds after my tummy tuck....

I am not down to 201 pounds after my tummy tuck. Still doing my arms and back lipo, and a breast reduction in April. Still want to loose 26 or so pounds.

I am now down to 220 pounds after my tummy tuck. I...

I am now down to 220 pounds after my tummy tuck. I had my tummy tuck at the end of november. Docter removed over 10pounds. I have lost 25 pounds in 2 1/2 months. Still doing my arms and back lipo, and a breast reduction in April. Still want to loose 50 or so pounds.

Yes went and got some lipo turned out better then it was however I learned that after losing over 200 pounds I have damaged my skin forever and it will never be what I want it to be. It's hard working that hard for something and in the end never be able to reach what you thought you could.
But you look better today then before all the surgeries right? Always try to find the positive in everything
Hello, any update?
Our results look similar. I won't have the lipo done. I wish it were smoother though. Congrats on the weight loss :)
Thank you.
Way to go losing all that weight! So hard staying motivated! But you look amazing! :)
I think so. He is your ps and you should feel comfy with him or her before you do anything. You look so great and congrats on all the hard work.