Full Tummy Tuck and Lipo

After 4 children and being a mother for 27 years I...

After 4 children and being a mother for 27 years I decided at the age of 43 to have a tummy tuck. I'm 7 days post op and feeling good. I can't stand up straight yet and have some swelling which is uncomfortable. I was so happy to find this site to see how others were feeling and how their healing had progressed...I see great improvement due to a massive amount of lose skin and stretch marks. I've always maintained a slender figure being 5'8 and 145lbs people thought I was crazy wanting a tummy tuck but I was so embarrassed to show my tummy.

It's hard being patient and waiting for the final results...I have a way to go but don't regret it.

I was wondering what's the best way to heal quickly? Should I stay off my feet as much as possible or resume as much physical activity as soon as possible? Are there certain tings I can do to alleviate the swelling other than the binder? I still have my drain in place and will have it removed on my next visit in three days.Any advice is appreciated.

I'll load some pic's after the drain is removed.

Richard B Williams

My Dr was referred by a couple of friends who used him with great results. He is Board Certified and just a really great person...I think he's fabulous

I was wondering how you are after 3 yrs? Any complications?
I am considering Dr Williams for a TT. Its good to know that you are happy with the results and his price seems very fair. Im looking forward to seeing your before and after pics!