Full Tummy Tuck and Lipo

After 4 children and being a mother for 27 years I...

After 4 children and being a mother for 27 years I decided at the age of 43 to have a tummy tuck. I'm 7 days post op and feeling good. I can't stand up straight yet and have some swelling which is uncomfortable. I was so happy to find this site to see how others were feeling and how their healing had progressed...I see great improvement due to a massive amount of lose skin and stretch marks. I've always maintained a slender figure being 5'8 and 145lbs people thought I was crazy wanting a tummy tuck but I was so embarrassed to show my tummy.

It's hard being patient and waiting for the final results...I have a way to go but don't regret it.

I was wondering what's the best way to heal quickly? Should I stay off my feet as much as possible or resume as much physical activity as soon as possible? Are there certain tings I can do to alleviate the swelling other than the binder? I still have my drain in place and will have it removed on my next visit in three days.Any advice is appreciated.

I'll load some pic's after the drain is removed.

I was wondering how you are after 3 yrs? Any complications?
I am considering Dr Williams for a TT. Its good to know that you are happy with the results and his price seems very fair. Im looking forward to seeing your before and after pics!
Richard B Williams

My Dr was referred by a couple of friends who used him with great results. He is Board Certified and just a really great person...I think he's fabulous