Most Painful Procedure I've Ever Had !!!!!! - Ft. Myers, FL

After having lost 120 lbs. my neck skin was...

After having lost 120 lbs. my neck skin was sagging . After a consultation I was assured the Lifestyle Lift would correct the problem. It hasn't . If anything it looks worse. After the surgery , which was EXTREMELY PAINFUL , I returned the next day to learn the incisions were infected and would have to be re-opened. What HORRIFIC PAIN ! I have since moved back to Chicago from Florida . The doctors here tell me to go back to the doctor that screwed the procedure up in the first place What an incompetent company. I am currently seeking the advise of consul and notifying the proper authorities about this scam artist company . My advise is DO NOT DO THIS NOW OR EVER !!!!!!

Naples Facial Plastic Surgeon

After having this expensive and painful surgery this company will neither refund or correct the surgery. They want additional funds to correct the surgery. FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU FOOL ME TWICE SHAME ON ME !!!!!

I think that you are certainly warranted at being wary of this procedure which is really plastic surgery wrapped up in advertising. No matter what you decide to do, please do your homework and get a 2nd opinion and see a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Best Chrystal.
I called LSL and had free evaluation scheduled. Something did not feel right. Would have gone to Cincinnati from Indpls. Family emergency caused cancellation. After reading these reviews I guess things do happen for a reason. I too have lost about 90 lbs and to me face looks like deflated baloon. Think I'll check around a bit. They do seem extremely pushy. I guess buyer beware is truth.

Indianapolis1320

Hi lambo357,

Welcome to the LSL community. Wow, your experience with LSL sounds super painful, I'm sorry you are going through that. You have come to the right place though, the community members here can for sure provide you with support. How are you doing today? Is the first picture your after picture? Please keep us update to how you are doing and hopefully how you are healing.

Thanks,