Smart Lipo Inner and Outter Thighs and Inner Knees

I am a 26 year old female, and had smart lipo done...

I am a 26 year old female, and had smart lipo done on my inner and outter thighs and inner knees yesterday. ive always had a problem with my lower half of body and have always been self conscience so this is why i did smart lipo.

I AM EXTREMLY SORE! FROM NECK ON DOWN. MY THROAT FEELS SO UNCOMFORTABLE... AND DID I MENTION HOW SORE I AM!!!! I feel like i just did a 12 rounder with Gamboa!! I take the pain meds but they make me sleepy. I am happy with my lower half so far but i have the compression garment on so im not sure how i will be once its off.

I did notice today in my post op that i had 2 dents, one on each side of my hips.... is this normal??? will those dents eventually go away and even out with my legs?? Will i swell back up or what i see now, is this how my final results will look like? Thanks in advance!

He was straight and to the point and seemed very knowledgable. Him and his team members made me feel very comfortable.

it should even out, just make sure u wear ur compression garments tight and 24/7, i will be wearing mine for a min of 6 weeks, i hear the longer/ tighter the better
Thanks, ive been wearing my garment all day everyday, and have only removed it either to shower, or to wash it. Ill keep note and definatly wear it as long as i can. NOW, ITS BEEN ONE WEEK SINCE MY SURGERY AND I CANT STOP ITCHING!!!!!!!!! THIS ITCHING IS SO BAD.... =(
I am now one week (today) after surgery. So far, so good. My Dr. told me to take 25 mg. of Benadryl IF I start itching. So far I have not had to take any, but just want to let you know that is what he told me. And I have a bottle just in case. GOOD LUCK!!