47 Years Younger - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I am a 47 year old woman, very physically active,...

I am a 47 year old woman, very physically active, with a 5 year old son. Other than my face, I don't think I show my age terribly. However, my skin tends to droop and I have lost volume and contour. I just felt like I looked tired and worn out all the time. I had done fillers and botox in the past but wanted to try something with a bit more substance.

The procedure itself was relatively easy, with a slight numbing. I felt only minimal sensation, had virtually no bruising or swelling.

The procedure didn't interrupt my weekly routine at all. I was happy with the immediate results as I am with them today, one month later. I would definitely recommend Voluma and Dr Sudarsky to anyone!

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr Sudarsky was extremely attentive and listened to my concerns. I really felt she understood what I was looking for and cared about my feelings. I liked the fact that it was another woman, particularly a plastic surgeon, who in my opinion could better relate. She took her time and made all efforts to do the procedure as painlessly as possible.

Thanks so much for sharing your story, Ally. It sounds like you're happy with your results but I noticed you gave your doctor only 1 star. Is this correct?

Thank you in advance for clarifying!
No, my mistake. I was looking at it wrong. I meant to give all 5 stars.