Dr. Wayne Mucci, Lifestyle Lift, Ft. Lauderdale, FL

If you choose to have a facelift why not go to a...

If you choose to have a facelift why not go to a surgeon who specializes in facelifts, only faces, and has done over 1500 of them?! This is Dr. Wayne Mucci, LifeStyle Lift, Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I had my procedure six weeks ago and the incision lines are barely noticeable already.

After interviewing fifteen or more cosmetic surgeons over the past 20 years in anticipation of this procedure, Dr. Mucci is the one that made me feel the most comfortable and instilled the most confidence in his skill and experience. A Beverly Hills surgeon in a plush office costing ten times the price could not have done a better job or had a better "bedside manner." The staff (Maureen, Victoria, Nicole, etc.) was also very nice, knowledgable and accommodating. This is not a decision to be made lightly. It is a real surgical procedure with all of the necessary pre and post-operative care and downtime of at least 2-4 weeks. But it was definitely WORTH IT!

I was terrified beforehand but felt very comfortable and relaxed during and after the surgery with no pain, no post-op bleeding and minimal discomfort. I am very happy with my tightened jawline, neck, cheeks and even my eye area looks younger with no bleph surgery...a pleasant surprise! If I ever decide to have additional facial procedures I will not hesitate to choose Dr. Mucci again.

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mucci is a magician and a genius! I highly recommend him. Please see the "Review Your Experience and Procedure" section of this review.

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad this went well for you.