sculptra and radiesse restoring facial fullness and so natural

I had facial implants removed due to a major...

I had facial implants removed due to a major neurological condition and Drs. Aguillera and Monteiro have been restoring my facial fullness and youthfulness; no more do I have to look sunken & old; radiesse/sculptra have been a miracle for me; now I am able to look in the mirror, due to the wonderful expertise/skills of these two doctors--their work has produced a beautiful look, so natural, too; they are kind, understanding in their manner, very professional & spend thetime to answer any questions or concerns thoroughly. Results have been perfect with no negative reactions. Staff are courteous & efficient; financial transactiosaredone correctly; offices clean and comfortable. ThanksDoctors for wonderful work on my road back to a pretty face, I can finally look in the mirror again!

Dr. Aguillera and Dennis Monteiro

Internet

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Sculptra community.

Your very welcome Megan P, Sincerely