Very Happy with the Results Under Both Eyes - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

I had a treatment under both eyes. Last year I had...

I had a treatment under both eyes. Last year I had a similar treatment in NYC with the Erbium laser. The results were good then but the Erbium laser left slightly pink marks under my eyes, as the doctor warned me, for three months.

The Mixto laser did hurt some...it is not painless as some people claim...but I recovered in a week and there are no wrinkles under my eyes nor any red marks either.

I have had upper and lower eye surgery in the past, but after a while your eyes need touching up. I am almost 70 and I have no wrinkles at all under my eyes. The Mixto laser is quite a bit better than earlier lasers in both effectiveness and fast healing.

I had mixto laser resurfacing in October 2009 at the office of Dr. Berkowitz in Michigan. It was painful, but totally worth it. My face showed immediate results of clearer and much tighter skin, smaller pores and every month it keeps getting better and better. I am now at four and a half month mark and it still keeps improving.
Hi , i don't see your name , i live here in ft laud also ! i went to to see Kim at dr Maly's office, can i ask if there is different pigmentation because you did your eyes & not the rest of your face ? how does that look , how was the recovery ? i am thinking about doing my whole face , my main problem is i used to smoke & have some deep lines in upper lip . did u like the results better than the erbium ? thanx you neighbor in ft lauderdale Maureenfl
Dr. Mayl only did under my eyes with the Mixto laser. There is no difference in pigmentation on my face. You'll have to discuss it with Dr. Mayl. Also insist that he does any procedures himself. They try to pass you off to underlings. Not for the prices they charge!!!

He has a tendency to want to palm you off to...

He has a tendency to want to palm you off to assistants. I don't pay for assistants.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

This is a wonderful new laser. I have had treatments with some of the earlier lasers and this tops the older ones by quite a bit.