I Need Help Finding a Rhinoplasty Surgeon! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hi everyone, i am a college student hoping to...

Hi everyone, i am a college student hoping to finish soon. I really want to get a rhinoplasty done. I want a narrower bridge and a pointier tip. Possibly smaller nostrils. I think i would be so much prettier if i had these features on my nose. I want to look pretty in my graduation pic., i dont,know if this is possible with a set budget of 4,500 and i also need to get the procedure done on may 1, 2013 in and around ft lauderdale.

What can be done to my nose to achieve these results?
Are my results realistic?
Is there any rhinoplasty surgeon in florida that can help me achieve this with my budget?
I really need to get this procedure done. It would boost my confident so much. I dont want to get financing and i also need a good surgeon.

Florida Center for Cosmetic surgery quoted me that price for a revsion rhinoplasty. They are located on Sunrise an office building adjacent to the Galleria mall. The doctor's name is Dr. Timothy
Hi, where is the list of doctors that speacilize in African American doctors in Ft. Lauderdale?thanks

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf. You definitely want to do your research on choosing a surgeon and don't rush into anything. IMO, May 1st seems to be rushing it a bit as you won't have time to consult with different surgeons and really think about what is the best approach for you. Your budget also seems a little low.

You definitely want to find someone who specializes in African American Rhinoplasty. Here's a couple of doctors who seem to do African American Rhinoplasty in Ft. Lauderdale, but you'll really need to make consultations and get a feel for them yourself.

Here's a good post about ethnic rhinoplasty (ie, not caucasian).

My two cents is to slow down and really think this through. Maybe you can do some creative contouring with makeup for your grad pics. You don't want to rush into this on the cheap and have expensive and painful revisions to deal with later.

Take care and please keep us posted!