Breast Reduction Pics- Almost 20 Years Later - Ft. Gordon, GA

Hi ladies! I see a lot of recent reviews on...

Hi ladies!
I see a lot of recent reviews on surgeries but i wanted to share my experience for my surgery done in 1996. I was about 140 lbs w DDD boobs that hung like eggplants. I got the surgery done when i was 19yrs old and had a revision when i was 20. I got my surgery done in the Army. I didnt ask too many questions and wasnt nearly as informed now. My dr was a civilian dr and he did a pretty decent job on my boobs. My size went down to a C cup. I did have some complications, dog ears, numbness and my stitches busted open. 6 yrs later when i had my 1st baby i wasnt able to breast feed. Im assuming my milk ducts got interfered. I still have numbness on my sides underneath my armpits. Years later i got a tattoo on my back and didnt feel one side of it. My scars are still noticeable but not enough for me to be concerned. I gave gained weight and my breast have gotten bigger and have dropped some but i dont mind. they arent near my knees like before. No one ever believes i had a breast reduction. And when i do gain weight it goes to my arms. I dont regret the surgery and just wanted to post to let yall know how ur breasts might be many years later.
I dont remember

thank you a lot for sharing the pictures from the scars, it is so helpful!
It's really great to read about someone being happy with their decision even 20 years later! Thanks for posting x
thanks for taking the time to update us....so glad you're still happy after all this time!