Juvederm Plus XC Finally the Answer! - Frisco, TX

I have had my lips done with injections three...

I have had my lips done with injections three times prior to finally using juvederm. The first time I used an entire syringe of restylane and then the VERY NEXT day had to go in for a second syringe because after swelling there was nothing left! Even the second syringe was barely detectable and didn't last a month. Then I used radiesse in my lips around the perimeter and it was better but they still weren't fabulous and it left lots of scar tissue. Finally I tried juvederm with Dr. Spencer. Not only was the product far superior, but it is clear that Dr. Spencer knows a lot about placement of the product. He went with the overfilling of the top lip like I asked** and also placed it on the edge and on the little lip lines from the nose to the mouth (don't know technical term) which I LOVE! My lips never looked "duckish" but plump and I LOVE THEM! Highly recommend going to a physician (if you are in the area absolutely go to Dr. Spencer)… I still have fullness in my upper lip and it has been over 6 months. I am going to go in for more- this time more even distributed between my top lip and bottom.
Frisco Dermatologic Surgeon

Dermatology and skin surgery institute of North Texas I would highly recommend Dr. Spencer and his practice. He is first and foremost a physician that cares about the well being of his patients. With that being said, he is very skilled in the cosmetic services and only does these procedures himself. He listened to what I wanted, provided his feedback and did his best to accommodate my wishes while providing guidance based on his product knowledge and aesthetic. I am so pleased with my outcome. His staff is all very nice and they have consistently made me feel valued as a patient.

Wow! Your lips look fantastic! Perfect and natural looking! Very pretty :)
Thanks! Love them… they did "lump" a little at first and I was freaking they might stay that way but after 2 weeks they softened and normalized.
I think they look great!  Do you remember how many vials/syringes you had injected?
Sorry… Only one syringe of the plus
Don't apologize- just curious :)