Amazing Office and Doctor! - Frisco, TX

I had my initial consult with Dr. Najera about a...

I had my initial consult with Dr. Najera about a month ago and was blown away by his thoroughness, attention to detail and caring attitude. I had seen 2 other doctors prior and the difference was amazing. Dr. Najera spent almost an hour with me walking through the procedure, his recommendations and what I could expect. Amber (his assistant) took the before photos (and made me feel totally comfortable in an uncomfortable situation). The doc used the photos to show me exactly what he would be doing during surgery. This was very beneficial for me to have the visual.

I recently had my pre-op with Amber who was extremely knowledgeable; explaining post-op care, what I need to do before hand, and what she could do to help. So far, I am very impressed with Dr. Najera and his staff and believe I will have a positive surgery and outcome!

Love them!

So far so good! Still bandaged up but from my sneak peek in the shower I love the size and placement. Hoping they settle just where they are. Not the best experience with post op at McKinney Methodist.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I'm amazed at how many great doctors we have in our area! Congrats and good luck!