Dr. Li and Dr. Vo Cured my Acne! - Frisco, TX

I have been going to dr. Li since I moved to Allen...

I have been going to dr. Li since I moved to Allen about 5 years ago. My friend referred me to get scares removed which the almost removed successfully but had to stop with the laser treatment because I got pregnant. After I have birth to my son my skin got really bad with big cystic hormonal acne! I got in the day I called to see Dr. Vo who is Dr. Li's PA. She got me started on a oral pill and two different creams that worked perfectly for my skin. I had some scares left by the cystic acne that the atralin gel cream has almost completely faded away! I am really happy with the result and am considering having some facial fillers such as restylane in my tear troughs for my dark circles and botox for my hooded upper eye lids but am trying to find some reviews from her patients who have had it done before trying it myself. If anyone has used frisco dermatology for facial fillers or botox please let me know how you feel about your results:)

Dallas Dermatologist

My friend referred me.

It is wonderful to hear that your acne has cleared up! You mentioned an oral pill and two different creams were given to you. Do you know the names of the medications?