Great Results, Worth the Side Effects - Frisco, TX

Accutane was my last resort after trying other...

Accutane was my last resort after trying other creams, pills, multi-step facial cleansing systems, etc., and it was definitely worth every penny and every side effect. I was on Accutane for 6 months in 2009 and haven't had anything more than tiny hormonal breakouts since. I went from having bright red skin and severe cystic acne to having clear, even toned skin.

Side effects I experienced included extremely dry, flaky skin, chapped and cracked lips, mild nose bleeds, and flaming red skin (all of which went away promptly after my last month of treatment). My monthly blood work remained normal and healthy over the course of my treatment, and I didn't experience any emotional side effects like depression.

For me, the side effects were absolutely worth the results, just exfoliate, moisturize, and make sure to use Aquaphor - it was a lifesaver, especially during the winter months. :)

Frisco Dermatologist

My doctor was great, took the time to answer all my questions, and made sure I knew my options and the pros and cons of all treatment plans.