Zoom whitening - Fresno, CA

Hello all! I am in the process of applying to...

Hello all!
I am in the process of applying to professional schools, and with interviews coming up, I thought it was about time to whiten my smile, and boost my confidence, because in the words of Buddy the Elf, "I love smiling, smiling's my favorite!"

I just finished the procedure a couple of hours ago. I did four 15-minute intervals, and felt no pain at all during the procedure. The technician even looked surprised, because the machine intensity setting was on high and I had no pain, but I understand that I am an anomaly. I have never had sensitive teeth (I was the type of kid who would chew my ice cream, no problem), so that was working in my favor. Once the procedure ended though, I did start to feel the "zingers", and they felt a little bit shocking, but not too horrible. I just took a Vicodin that I had leftover from a previous surgery and now I am sitting pretty.

I can see a noticeable difference right after the procedure, and I am very happy with it! One thing I should mention is that I had braces in my late teens, and because I didn't brush too well I have residual marks and stains left on my teeth (yes mom, I know I should have listened to you about dental hygiene growing up.) The dentist warned me that these spots would become brighter than the surrounding areas for a little while, but in the next couple weeks they should blend in a bit better. I am not too worried about it because my lips tend to cover these spots when I smile anyways.

Overall, I can see a great improvement, there was minimal pain, and I got a great deal through Groupon to do this. It is nice that a college student can actually afford an effective procedure. I will include a before and after picture. The one thing I will say about the before picture is that the lighting actually made my teeth look whiter in the picture, so the improvement is actually more dramatic in real life.

Any questions, feel free to ask, I will try to check back!
Premier Dental and Orthodontics

The staff at Premier Dental and Orthodontics was very friendly and courteous. They checked on my several times during each interval (probably to see if I was okay, because I was falling asleep during the procedure!) I would say that the office was a bit loud, but I just cranked up the music on my headphones and went off to my happy place during the procedure.