Liquid Face Lift - Fresno, CA

It was a painless procedure, with some swelling,...

It was a painless procedure, with some swelling, and minimal bruising at injection sites.....all of this is completely normal. It required dental blocks, and numbing agents at injection sites. I had fillers, which included Belotero for tear trough and small amount on lips , Radiesse at nasolabial folds and in hollows at mid-face, and Dysport for crows feed, and forehead.
Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Peter Truong is simply AMAZING. When looking for a specialist to work on my face and do a little "refining" I wanted to make sure that I found a Dr. that specialized in the area of the FACE! I wanted to be certain that I was being treated by the physician himself and not an RN or NP that has limited experience. Dr. Truong was able to meet all of my expectations, he is board certified, has numerous years experience focusing simply on the face, and does all of his injections and fillers himself. He is very through and conservative (you can always add more later!) and takes the time to ensure that his patients end result has the best possible outcome. He is honest and ethical and gives nothing less than 100% to his patients. I have referred other friends and family members to Dr. Truong and ALL of them have been extremely satisfied with their outcome. I highly recommend him to anyone considering having some "refining" done to their face....especially if you want it done right!

How was the downtime?  Were you very bruised or swollen?