550 cc hp saline unders are looking good!!

I am very excited to be able to have a breast...

I am very excited to be able to have a breast augementation! I think I must of started being unhappy with my breasts after my children were grown. I have done my homework, reviewed stories and decided that I was ready and that the surgery is much more common than it use to be and relatively more safe. I will being seeing my P.A and NA on July 22 for my preop. My only hopes is that i could lose some weight but that will come later. So my journey begins and hopefully its a great one. I have decided on 500 to 550 high profile under the muscle with a saline implant, depending on what my doctor thinks will be my goal . But first thing is first, preop, then we will take it from there. Will keep you posted on my progress!!

scheduled for August 6th

I am 5' 4 1/2 " and I weigh 138 lbs. My breast width is 13cm, which is the same as a 500cc hp implant and i think a 550 will fit nice. I know you lose 50 cc under the muscle so I like the way the 500 looked on me and that is my projected goal!

Getting ready for my boobies!!

I am finally realizing its going to happen, and i find myself saying wow! I am finally doing something for myself. yes its gonna hurt and I am fully prepared for my intervention with my body. I am gonna do everything they tell me whenever and whatever so I have a great recovery I have looked at thousands of boobs over the last month and have my wish boobs printed out just in case my Doctor is contemplating during the surgery. whatever it takes to make them as close as he can to that pic. I know he will do an amazing job I have faith in intelligent men, who know what they are doing and have done so many times they might be able to close their eyes but not on my surgery eyes wide open I I have started ordering and buying things I will need for before and after my surgery. Post surgery bras I found that Tonserio bras have excellent review in healing and keeping the implants in place so I got one of them and three from Macys called Comfort Devotion by maidenform they look and feel amazing then I ordered another one, forgot the name but its super comfy and supportive. and I got the gel packs from make me heal.com. Since I already am a v vitamin c junkie and take vitamins daily I am not having to JUST start any thing good for me. I am making lists marking the calendar buying certain foods for my husband so he not overwhelmed, but hes a wonderful cook. I am looking forward to his food. I will try to post some pics of before , because i know the before pics of other have really helped me with my decisions, and thank you to them.

getting ready to go

I am waiting to drive to Bakersfield leaving at one so I will be there by two thirty, got my bag packed, with my meds, warm socks, some face lotion for after, I'm so dried out from the antibacterial lotion, I ate some food at 400 am this morning a bowl of cereal piece of toast and my orange juice with my emergen C . Went back to bed took a tylenol and half of a vicodin, and fell back to sleep until 930. went back to sleep till ten and read my paper, got in the shower , still not hungry, a little thirsty but kept myself well hydrated for the last three days. I am a little nervous,.my husband more so. .taking some pics of what i don't want to be , don't want giant boobs I am going to regret, I am thinking 500 are fine but if they make me look like my too big , no way , I am telling Doc not to do it, but if it takes 550 to make me look like I want, to go for it, but no bigger, I am not looking for that look of being big, want natural but a little bigger. Anyways I am hoping for the best. I will update in a few days maybe three.

recovery

Its day three of my recovery and I can only say I thought I died and went to hell when I woke up! The pain was so horrible, they had me on demeral and morphine and I was still crying from the pain I guess I stopped breathing at some point. . I made it thru the nite thanks to my husband. Day two was a little better, but the tightness and the muscle being pushed up so high its been almost unbearable pain. I was so nauseated My meds make me itch so I am trying to tolerate that. Anyway took a shower yesterday and I feel alot better today, just waiting for them to drop. still tight. Arnica gel is helping, but its back to bed for me. Everyday is better but we will see. Goodnite!

The bra thing

All the bras I bought, except one the tonserio, do not fit. I dont know what size until I get out there and try some on. Maidenform was to small in the large and too big in the xtra large, bras from target a hit a miss by 6 inches, and it was a34 d oh well I will have to muster up the strenght soon to go get some. If anyone else can tell me a bout some bras to buy please do, thank you.

just waiting

Just waiting for the swelling to go down and to find the right bra, all my bras except the tonserio irritates my skin! had to order to more from make me heal 75.00 but worth every penny it saved my life, the other tow are stage two veronique bras about 48.00 each but I still waiting to get them in the mail.

pics

here are some pics of before and after, need to find a before

my doctor

I had the most amazing doctor ever he was warm and kind to me and made me feel like I was important. I am so glad I found him on real self. He made sure I got what I wanted and his expertise made my out come terrific! So thank you Dr. Knoetgen! You Rock!!!

Drop and Fluff please!

This waiting game is killing me! But patience is my virtue so good things come to those who wait! Good thing its a really good thing and I know what I am going to get, that makes it all the better.

the befores

I am thinking I might need a downsize

My breast appear too big! I am very self conscious about them, especially returning to work. I told them I had surgery but not what kind, I am thinking they think it was non elective surgery. When I go back I know they are going to be able to tell, and that perhaps I might of mislead them, but if they dont like me for who I am and not judge me for having this done I am okay otherwise I might be finding another job!!

Its three weeks today!

Yes I went back to work and yes some people look, others ask why I was gone. Didn't tell anyone the real reason, dont have to their mine! I am definitely starting to feel like my self again only with bigger boobs, hahha. I am like them but they still haven't dropped. I still have some pain under the breasts and pains here and there, but I feel pretty good,getting better everyday, and my scars look really good healed up nicely, wearing the brown tape. Finally went bra shopping and found one bra I like but going back to VS and trying on the fabulous my daughter recommended it, no underwire. Heres some more pics to let you know you do look better with time!!

update

1 month

Its one month and they are still up high, have dropped a little bitty bit. I was wearing the brown tape and it kept my suture wet and so with moisture comes bacteria, got a little oozy but called my Dr. and they said take off the brown tape and give them some air, so now I am wearing sterile pads in my bras and I know they are getting better cuz they itch like crazzzy!. One problem or not , the stitch he tied the knot at the end of the incision came out whole and they were suppose to be dissovable so I dont know what happened there. All is good at work a couple of stares from this weirdo guy who now is making it a point to stop and talk to me every time he sees me , I just keep walking. Perv! Well sept 12 is my appointment with my doctor and hoping to get some clarification on my healing and if they look right, they sort of look like bullets from the side still hoping that will go away cu I dont ;like the look of having buff chest. Its annoying when I am trying to find something to wear. I am happy with the size still feel a little big, but I guess i will have to get use to them. Hope everyone who is reading this is having a good experience and healing well or just having fun having boobs!!

Love my 550s!!

Its been two months and 4 days since my surgery and I have to say I am very happy with my size! At first they looked deformed but now they are softer and rounder and I really am happy. If any is on the fence about 550 dont hesitate they are very nice size.

pics

Fresno Plastic Surgeon

Love your results!!! I've been thinking that maybe I didn't ask for big enough while there 500cc but now seeing your before pics, n reading your stats I know I def didn't. You have exactly the size I was hoping for. So I'm hoping that I can ask for the extra 50cc's at my pre op.
Your results look great! When you first got them done, did they feel really heavy?
no they just felt tight
Wow you look great. Love your results. Congrats
amazing results. i am curious as to why you went under the breast?
you look amazing! hope your recovery is well. Dr knoetgen is my BA docter too and he was quite wonderful for my first meeting with him. i put my deposit down but im trying to save half of the procedure cost before i set a date... any complaints at all you would have about him or the operations/follow ups??
Great review. I'm thinking of doing this over Christmas break cause i get 9 days off from work but not sure I want to tell anyone I'm doing it! I haven't 100% committed to it yet though as I haven't found someone I feel is the right surgeon for me.
Wow, I love the size and look!
thank you, think I need some pics with clothes on though, with me dancing !!!
That size looks great on you! I told you they were going to be beautiful!!! Happy dancing for you!
They look great!
thank you, I hope you are healing well, and to all the ladies who need to feel good and heal faster, right? Yay for boobies!!!
How are you feeling?
I feel really good, I love my new look and I wouldn't change a thing. Its a little hard to sleep with them but I am adjusting. They have dropped alot and are softer and more natural looking. My size is perfect for me. Thanks for asking! How are you doing?
Did you get them under your arm pit or under you breast ?
under muscle, under breast incision
Ok :)
I'm now at two months and loving my size. no more freak outs! just takes time for them to drop and look more natural :) just added more pics last night. in my shirts at work done ppl can't even tell
Some of the stitches don't dissolve and have to be cut off . Don't wait like I did to have it cut off .
Looks like you've picked a great size for your frame!
thank you I appreciate that, hoping they will look proportionate once they go down
Looking beautiful ! I'm happy work went good, when people asked I told them I had a boob job but that's just me . You don't have to tell them anything .
Thank you, your looking good too, I guess I should put in a pic cuz they are looking better!
Everything is going to be fine. It sounds like you have a case of "post op" blues. I think most of us have to adjust to our new girls! You have just paid a lot of money, gone through anticipation, excitement and worry. Then sometimes we don't look like we imagined( wish boobs). We think we are too big or too small. I think of it as "The Goldilocks" syndrome. Try not to worry about what others think. You deserve to do what makes you happy. I'm still experiencing many of the same feelings. Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black. Is that the right saying? Lol Just know that you are not alone. We are here to support you and I think you will fall in love with your new look! Hugs
you made my day, just hearing those kinda words makes me feel better,I am glad I have a community where I can talk to people like you and others that are supportive during this time, I am still very high and tight after 2 weeks and two days, I hope all this swelling goes down, my ps said he promises it will all change so I guess I just have o wait. But what do you tell people when they ask?