Best Decision I've Ever Made! - Fresno, CA

I was born with mild tubular breasts. My mother...

I was born with mild tubular breasts. My mother and her mother also had the same problem. I was always insecure about the appearance of my breasts, and even as a teenager I realized that mine were different from everyone elses. They had never been the slightest bit perky. As I grew older, my breasts began to lose the small amount of volume they'd had. My insecurity began to hinder my sexual life. At age 25, I opted for an augmentation and it was the best decision I ever made.

Filling out more quickly than I expected!

I am thrilled with how quickly my breasts are rounding out and how good I'm feeling. Here's my progress up until day 4..
Great review, I hope you're doing well. You look great, May I ask what style, type, size and profile you have?
Thank you. Im feeling great. I started off with a very deflated 34B and opted for 420cc smooth high profile saline under the muscle. I had them filled to 440cc to reduce the chance of rippling.

I was measured at a 34DD!

This picture is day 4 in a Victoria's Secret unpadded bralette with no wire :) Never in my life have I been able to wear these types of bras! I am overjoyed! :)
Thanks, love the bralette too. Haven't found any nice ones here.
Thanks! Victoria's Secret $24.95

Day 5

I drove today and didn't have any trouble. My breasts are still a little sore and the muscles are tense but I still take 5mg valium and 2x 500mg Tylenol if needed. My nipples are so sensitive!! They feel like they're on fire when I touch them. My incisions are healing beautifully though. So far I feel like they're healing very nicely :)

Amazing improvement in just 5 days!

I know I shouldn't get so excited because my breasts are going to change but I am super happy! Id be happy to answer any questions any of yall have.
Thank you!! :)
You look superb!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so feminine!

You look great already ...what size bralette did you get? I looked there the other Day but wasn't sure on size
Thanks! I got a medium because I'm 33" around. I know I shouldn't be buying bras yet because my size may change but I was given a $200 VS gift card that expires on the 20th so I just went for it.. :) I know I'm not allowed to wear the pretty underwires yet though. Thats why bralettes are so fun ar this stage of recovery.
They look amazing already!!! Congrats.

Trying to drop these puppies!

My surgeon has made me start wearing a bandeau and MAN that sucker hurts! Its so uncomfortable! :( But hopefully it helps because with tubular breasts, my nipples still sit a little low post-op (I didn't want to lower my fold or get a Benelli lift). Here's a little progress...

18 days later...

The girls are softening up, dropping, and rounding out a little sooner than I expected. Well the RIGHT breast.. she is coming along pretty well and actually looks much more natural than I'd expected with high profiles. The left breast is taking a little longer to drop and fluff and hurts sometimes. My follow up with my PS confirmed that my discomfort is normal because that breast is still settling in. The incisions (under the fold) are healing well.

5 weeks since surgery and HAPPY!

I can't believe the difference! I am so excited for bikini season! :)

The only thing I am a little concerned about is all the visible veins in my chest now! My PS said they will fade away but so far they haven't faded at all. Anyone else have this issue? Also, my scars are thick and dark. I apply cocoa butter balm to them and my new tiny stretch marks a few times a day. My PS said more important than what type of ointment you apply to the scars, is HOW you apply it, meaning massage it deeply into the scar for a few minutes. Really work it on there in order to see results. Anyway, I haven't seen any improvement yet.

???

The before and after at only barely 6 weeks is amazing! Dr. Riolo is a miracle worker!
Oh I'm sorry, I just read the comments where you explain all that.
How many ccs? High profile/moderate? Where were they placed?
You look good!! She did a good job! So because you had tubular breasts, did your insurance cover it?
Dr. Catherine Riolo

Dr. Riolo spent so much one on one time with me during my initial consultation and pre-operative consultation. She was very open to what I wanted and didn't hesitate to tell me that my initial goal was not realistic. (I have tubular breasts and she informed me that my cleavage could only get so close due to my natural anatomy. No surgeon on the planet could fix that without risking symmastia.) She was consistently caring, down to earth, honest, and reassuring in all of my concerns. I know that trying to "correct" tubular breasts is quite a challenge for a surgeon but Dr. Riolo, especially with her additional qualifications as a reconstructive surgeon, has mastered the technique. I highly recommend her not only for her artistry, but for her bedside manner. A+ to her entire staff and that of St. Agnes Medical Center of Fresno!