Trim Labiaplasty Done by Gyno

So first off let me explain just why I went and...

So first off let me explain just why I went and had this procedure done. Since I was a young girl, I've had huge inner labia. I remember taking a bath with a friend when I was maybe seven and having her ask what was wrong with my bits. Honestly, I thought I was a bit of a boy before I found the common stories on the internet. They made it impossible for me to wear those cute lacy under wear without getting pinched, and there was no way in hell I was wearing bikini bottoms out in public. So I talked to my mother about my issue a few months ago, and we went to the hospital where she works. I talked to a gynocologist and ended up scheduling for a labiaplasty. It was completely paid for by our insurance due to it being for discomfort issues. My surgeon was very reassuring and explained the procedure by drawing me a picture(Something I totally need to frame and hang in my closet or something, lol). So far, the day after surgery, I am nauseous from going under general and my bits sting a bit, the right side more so. I'm rather swollen and my anatomy is still hard to figure out. I'm liking the new size though! And the pain is much better than I thought it would be. I just reaallly don't want to end up barfing.
Oh, sorry. I went through my mother's insurance and was unsure of price. As that wasn't an option to post, I put that as a place holder. Will update now
A bit high for a gyno. Agree with@Jennygirl
looking forward in seeing your update photo!
Dr. Daniel Nguyen

My doctor is a very kind man. He was thorough in his explanation of the procedure, and the possible side effects. He assured me that a natural look was something he aimed for.