Liposonix in Queens Ny - Fresh Meadows, NY

Had it done about three weeks ago. tech was very...

had it done about three weeks ago. tech was very nice. told me i would prob have swelling, bruising and tenderness the day after. i had nothing. which worried me because i believe in the no pain no gain theory.

so i emailed him and he said its not uncommon to experience no side effects whatsoever, and they would check in on me in a few weeks. this was almost three weeks ago, they said results by august. so far no change.

chris

well. its august....no change, except in my bank account which definitely lost some weight. to the tune of 1500.00. also, never any follow up calls, as promised by the derm office in fresh meadows
Curious to see if you had results yet. I had the liposonix yesterday with very little pain. Tech said it was due to the oxy that I took. I kept asking her if the machine was working properly. I don't think it was. Today no swelling or bruising like you. Tech said I would swell and bruise. So now I am thinking it was not done properly and I wasted my $2500. I will wait and call the office next week if there are no side effects like everyone claims.