Most Caring and Best Dermatologist That I Have Been to - Fresh Meadows, NY

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

In my opinion best dermatologist I have been to. My past dermatologist took years to do anything, but then I went to Dr. Fox and he was fast and effecient in the treatment of my acne. He is smart and witty and a great sense of humor. He is caring, which is hard to find in doctors these days with insurance. I strongly recommended dr. fox to my friend, and now i am recommending him to everyone.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Acne Treatment community.