Fighting Getting Older

I had a procedure done a few days ago so far its...

I had a procedure done a few days ago so far its been bad I look worst than I did before the procedure I am wondering if anyone has had this done and what was their experience.
I had this procedure done because I was loosing fullness in my face and had a some cows feet .
after a consultation i though this would be the best way to do as it was less invasive that some of the other treatments.
All my Sculptra treatments went really well and I looked great immediately. You should not be looking worse after a Sculptra injection. I'm curious, what's looking bad? Where it was injected? Swelling? Maybe you should call the doctor's office but don't stop your 5 min/5xday/5 days with lotion, and maybe do a little extra. Hope it starts to look better!
It's so much better now I. Trying to find a place to post my pictures
Here is a tutorial for posting pics to your review, hope that helps!

One week after first treatment

The swelling is now gone don't see much change, doctor said it will be a while planned to do 2 more treatments. Face still tender to the touch but no more bruises.

Waiting for results

I seem to be experiencing a little more fullness in my face all swelling and brusing gone now ..it's been a little over 2 weeks my Dr said it takes a few weeks to see any results so I'm waiting g next procedure is in 2 weeks.

4 weeks after first treatment

Week 4
I had six vials in total did nothing for me ,even after six months so i opted for juvederm voluma which did the trick
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Everyone was great Dr was amazing however still looking horriabe