Fighting Getting Older

I had a procedure done a few days ago so far its...

I had a procedure done a few days ago so far its been bad I look worst than I did before the procedure I am wondering if anyone has had this done and what was their experience.
I had this procedure done because I was loosing fullness in my face and had a some cows feet .
after a consultation i though this would be the best way to do as it was less invasive that some of the other treatments.

One week after first treatment

The swelling is now gone don't see much change, doctor said it will be a while planned to do 2 more treatments. Face still tender to the touch but no more bruises.

Waiting for results

I seem to be experiencing a little more fullness in my face all swelling and brusing gone now ..it's been a little over 2 weeks my Dr said it takes a few weeks to see any results so I'm waiting g next procedure is in 2 weeks.

4 weeks after first treatment

Week 4
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Everyone was great Dr was amazing however still looking horriabe

I had six vials in total did nothing for me ,even after six months so i opted for juvederm voluma which did the trick
All my Sculptra treatments went really well and I looked great immediately. You should not be looking worse after a Sculptra injection. I'm curious, what's looking bad? Where it was injected? Swelling? Maybe you should call the doctor's office but don't stop your 5 min/5xday/5 days with lotion, and maybe do a little extra. Hope it starts to look better!
It's so much better now I. Trying to find a place to post my pictures
Here is a tutorial for posting pics to your review, hope that helps!
Man your lucky I had a nice shiner he injected the cheek bone under my lower eye lids ouch
Your cheek bones look great now. My surgeon told me bruising is from hitting a blood vessel. I think my skin is thinner than yours but even the best injector can encounter the unexpected along the way. The good thing is bruising goes away. I watched a video of your surgeon performing a fat injection once and he did an online consultation with me. He is a top injector so I bet you're going to be very happy with the final result. Hang in there!
Thank you it's so much better now I know what to expect for next treatment