Don't Be over Sold - Fredricksburg, VA

I made an appointment to deal with a vein in my nose and sun damaged skin.

I made an appointment to deal with a vein in my nose and sun damaged skin. The esthetician and I agreed on the CO2 procedure to be done during the Christmas holiday several months away. In passing the topic of Botox came up and I said it has never worked for me. I had tried 2 times before with other doctors, but I agreed to give it one more try, saying very clearly "lets keep to $200 around the eyes and see what happens." Well, when I get done with the injections I am told the bill will be $700! I questioned this on the way out but payed the bill. I returned at 4 days, 3 weeks and a month to show NOTHING had changed or worked as I predicted. On my third visit the sales Reps from the Botox Company were present and said they would "make this right" and the esthetician verbally concurred. I week later I received a call being offer a facial or more Botox. Both something I was not looking for!
The expensive lesson learned is don't get talked into a procedure you don't want or know will not work!

Fredericksburg General Surgeon