Rhinoplasty - New Brunswick, NB

I had this procedure done a few years ago .Firstly...

I had this procedure done a few years ago .Firstly Dr Oja, he is very rude and abrupt with a terrible bed side manor. My questions were blown off ,as he has no interest in hearing what you say, he will talk right over you. I traveled over 3 hours each way to see him. On the day I was scheduled for surgery, he lost one of his surgical instrument and sent me home, without even consideration for the distance I traveled and the time off work I took and the childcare arrangements for my children . The day I finally did get into surgery , he didn't bandage my nose at all to keep it's shape and pulled out the gauze right away, which is to stop the bleeding right after surgery, Any other Doctors would have kept it in until a follow up appointment. Well, I didn't get a follow up and his staff at his office did not even bother to get in touch with me either to ask about my procedure. I am so disappointed with the appearance of my nose , it looks awful and is crooked now , he shaved way too much on the sides of my and has a pinched in look, and he didn't fix , what I really wanted to address the droop on the tip. He must have preformed this procedure on his front desk secretary, because my nose looks similar to hers :( . If your looking to change the shape of your nose, take the time and research other doctors , please seek out another Doctor for this procedure and spend your money on a Doctor that has pride in his work and values his patients. Now ,I will have to seek out another Doctor , for a costly revision to fix the mess he made.
New Brunswick Plastic Surgeon