Amazing Surgeon! - Fredericksburg, VA

I have had 2 surgeries with Dr. Palmer and if you...

I have had 2 surgeries with Dr. Palmer and if you want a top notch surgeon with a wonderful staff, this is the place to go! They make you feel SO comfortable here! The operating room was comfortable with music of your choice playing. (Dr. Palmer even sang a few times). My procedure was painless and I am SO happy with my results.
Thank you Dr. Palmer & staff!

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Cool Lipo community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Cool Lipo community.

Pros: Of course, the beautiful results! Dr. Palmer reshaped my neck, chin, and jowls. I have a new defined jawline. The cons would be the discomfort for 2 days post op. They gave me meds that made me very comfortable. You have to be patient for the results. There is hardness and swelling in the area that can last for a couple of months. My swelling subsided after a couple of weeks and the hardness about 2 months, however even with swelling I was so much smaller than before that it didn't matter! No more triple chin! :)
The neck chin procedure cost me 1500.00.
Fredericksburg General Surgeon