new arms Fredericksburg, VA

I had an arm lift and tummy tuck same day, cant...

I had an arm lift and tummy tuck same day, cant tell with TT because swelling is huge, doesnt look like any TT I ever saw, my arms lift is horrible, he made the incision on the outside visible to everybody what he said it was gonna be inside where I could some what conceal them, he made them so small that my forearm wrist area is bigger than the arm, I look so deformed so still I cant wear a short sleeve if I ever wanted to, im scarred for life and they look deformed, just disapointed that I paid so much yet got so little, im ashamed and embarrased! Very hurting feeling!

Love my new arms

I love my new arms with no flab and skin!
Fredericksburg General Surgeon

Dr shane palmer!

He must have done the above rating himself. He had tons of bad reviews previously and I only wish I had listened. I went her for price and it was almost $3000 more than advertised. Watch the billing, read up before you go here (because they will give you NO information you need prior) and expect a difficult time getting appointments for followups after. And bad results for tummy tuck.
The second review must be fake. He had a lot of bad reviews and somehow removed them . DO NOT GO HERE! Terrible terrible. The price will NOT be what is advertised. My tummytuck was nearly $8000 after all the add on's and the deposit made originally was not deducted . Poor work and badly run office! Please do yourself a favor and go elsewhere. The good reviews are not real. I had 3 friends who did tt and theirs looks so much better than mine. I went here because of price and ended up being just as much as their very good ones. The woman who said NEVER AGAIN totally sums up my feelings.
Post pics or inbox me the price was reasonable. Looking into getting estimate from him
My tt was almost $8000. NOT the advertised just under $5000. Read the fine print/ they have some scale that takes your height and weight and measures the fat and they add money for all that. Then, I never got the deposit deducted when they billed me. And, I don't think I look good. One side has a budge that looks like a hernia. Skin is loose and I learned so much from other people after that I NEEDED to be told before. Do not believe the good reviews. I know they hired someone to "clean up" the bad reviews. I was kept waiting for an hour while I could hear them talking to an about an IT person who was going to do this. I would look for someone else REALLY> Do not go here.
Hello. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Have you looked into other options? It may be a little soon to have things redone, however, there's no time like the present to bring up your issues and concerns with the ps who scarred you. Let him know how you feel about your results, If he's not willing to take responsibility, then go above him. Everybody has someone they have to answer to. Even if the end result is monetary compensation for being permanently(which i hope is not the case)disfigured then so be it. At least it's better than being like that, and nothing to show for it! But before you throw in the towel and just accept this, find out what recourse you may have Good luck and I will def keep you in my prayers!