My Cheeks Are Back! - Frederick, MD

I just turned 30 and my cheeks have fallen. Also I...

I just turned 30 and my cheeks have fallen. Also I have little hollows under my eyes. So....I investigated filler, in particular Radiesse because it lasts the longest. However, by the time the appointment came around I had gotten myself all worked up because I was nervous about the needle.

The nurse took her time, told me each time that I would feel a 'pinch' and it was so much easier than I expected!!!! I had a little bit of swelling but I love the fact that I could see right away the difference. My line from my nose to my mouth was soft again, and my cheeks are nice and high and glowing.

I wish I would have realized beforehand how much numbing liquid was in the Radiesse, because I would have had the nurse put more Radiesse in. Now I wish I had just a little bit more. :)

Susan Young, RN

I chose this office because I've heard great things about them in Frederick. The office was clean, the ladies on the phone were actually nice and had a personality. The experience was great. I would go there again.

That is awesome that you are liking the way your filler came out! Did they actually inject some of the product around your eyes, or was the change there just due to the cheeks being fuller?