My First Time Using Latisse

I am just starting my Latisse regimen. I have high...

I am just starting my Latisse regimen. I have high hopes as I've noticed at least a little difference previously using drugstore enhancers. Basically I'm just tired of using fake lashes anytime I want that "wow" factor. I will add my lashes aren't bad to begin with, especially with a few coats of mascara. However, they aren't anything spectacular either. I was also told (though I have brown eyes and don't have to worry) that the hyper pigmentation shouldn't happen as you don't apply the product into the eye. I was told not to use the brushes it comes with as they absorb too much product. They also feel a little harsh. I will be using a thin liner brush. I will post my beginning picture now and try to update weekly progress.

Worth it!

After 12 weeks I went to the "maintenance phase" as the length and volume was enough for me. With mascara on my lashes look amazing! Once a day someone asks me if my lashes are fake and I can finally say yes they are!

With mascara

Lashes with mascara on
Sylvana Institute

Do you still use latisse?
Yes & I love it! People ask me all the time if I'm wearing fake eyelashes.
Do you ever experience a bunch of eyelashes falling out at once or anything like that?  Just curious, I've heard some people who use it long-term say that has happened to them.

You should post a new pic so we can see, that is awesome that your eyelashes are so full!
I need to get an updated photo! After twelve weeks I switched to every other day, then eventually went to 2-3 times a week to maintain. I have not had any issues with lashes falling out any more than they normally would.
That is awesome.  Do you use it on your bottom lashes too?
I do, but just a little on the bottom. I also used it to get my eyebrows to fill in.