Seriously! How Did This 30 Something Year Old Become the Stinky, Sweaty Pit Lady? Frederick, MD

That moment in life where your pits sweat at any...

That moment in life where your pits sweat at any given moment, even when your cold? Worse yet, it bleeds through your shirt? I'm young, active and take care of myself... Why is this happening? First time I went to the doctor she told me it was hyperhidrosis, just a quirk.. Um, really? I couldn't have a cute quirk? It got to be unbearable. The clinical deodorants made my pits itch... Which now I look like an ape with sweaty pits running around scratching! Checked into Botox, not a long time solution and not affordable to maintain.
Enter Mira-Dry! Aaaaahhhhh (angelic song) after the 1st treatment at the Cosmetic and Skin Surgery Center (Frederick, Maryland) it was gone! No more sweating (regardless of the shirts I wore) and the hair growth slowed dramatically. Having had the 2nd and final treatment in March? Words cannot express how happy I am. The whole entire experience was wonderful. The Provider, the staff, the post procedure recovery was a breeze (no pun intended)... And now that any and all swelling is gone? I'm free to throw on whatever shirt I want and rarely have to shave. There are days I run out of the house thinking I forgot to put on the deodorant and think CRAP! Even with it being warm, no worries!
Susan Young R.N. (Dr. Warner)

Susan is awesome! Excellent bed side manner, professional.