Needed to Alleviate the Start of Serious Wrinkles and Furrows - Frederick, MD

I searched for doctors in the area and came across...

I searched for doctors in the area and came across the reviews for Dr. Andochick's office. I met with Dr. Andochick and his staff who were all amazing! They had a really great atmosphere in the office as well as everyone seemed really knowledgeable about cosmetic surgery.

After a brief consult, I agreed to have botox. What an amazing result and 4 months out and I am still happy with my results. My forehead has softened in appearance and in the next few months, I am going to stop by for a touch up! I am considering a tummy tuck now!
Frederick Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Andochick clearly has a great deal of passion for the work he does. I have known several patients who have used him as their surgeon for both cosmetic and/or reconstructive procedures and he is truly amazing. His staff are attentive and listen and he always has a way of putting you at ease and ensuring you are satisfied! Sometimes you wait a little bit in the waiting room when he gets busy but not ever too long (maybe 10 - 15 minutes).

That's great, I am also a big fan of botox! Hope the tummy tuck goes well. I'm planning to get a BA in a few weeks and Restylane in the tear ducts tomorrow. :)
I am happy for those for whom Botox has worked. I had an excellent Dr. I don't blame him at all. I am one of the 10% that has adverse reactions so I will have to wait out the side effects. Thanks for your comment.