Fraxel Repair - Microscarring Problems

I had Fraxel Repair 4 months ago and it has been a...

I had Fraxel Repair 4 months ago and it has been a disaster. I'm now suffering from what they call "micro-scarring" which has created a terrible texture on my skin. My acne scars are better, but the microscars that were left behind bother me each time I look in the mirror. My skin is rough and I'm worried this will only get worse as I age.

Did anyone try the low setting fraxel to help this situation?

If you have a moment, have a peek here What do you wish you would have asked before Fraxel any information you can add to this would be welcomed :)

Thank you!

Hi did anyone find any help with te skin texture? I am 13months post fraxel and I have my face full of holes as well, that make my skin look so bad!
@may--I was told by my doctor that the repair at low settings might be a good option, but I haven't decided what I'm going to do you. I'm 6 months out and my doctor has pretty much confirmed that I have scarring from the procedure and that it will not get better. My skin is rough and in some spots, it's almost like I have gigantic pores, but it's really the spots from the laser. My temples are particularly bad. If you haven't already reported your problem, you should report it to Solta Medical, the makers of Fraxel Repair. I called and of course they said no one else has called with a similar complaint. I'm also reporting to the FDA. Email: info@solta.com Phone: 888-4FRAXEL (1-888-437-2935)
Any one have any luck with these pesky dots? I am 3 months out?
I am doing vbeam at low settings. It seems to be helping but I might need 6 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart. I still 5 months out have some redness so it is also helping with that. I will let you know how it works out.
I have been told by Dr. Persky on this site, that fraxel repair at low setting could help. I have not been told that by a dermatologist I have seen seen in person. Have you? Like you, I am so nervous about doing anything and I am so depressed about it.
It's been suggested that I do another round of the Fraxel Repair at very low settings. This really scares me, so I don't know what I will do. What have you been told?
I'm thinking that is what I have from it too. WHat are you being told to do ?
I have had the same experience. Have you been able to find a solution for this? What are you being told as a remedy?