Fraxel Repair - Nashville

Ok, i had Fraxel Repair on December 19th.  I...

Ok, i had Fraxel Repair on December 19th.  I had it done to my entire face and neck.  I have attached pictures for your review and comments.  I will say this is not for the faint at heart.  I don't think I would do it again.  My skin is clearer but I was expecting much better results.  It has been a litle over a month and without make up my face is still very pink and when I go to the gym ... it becomes bright red....lol.  For the price I would spend my money better next time.  As Dave Ramsey says it was stupid tax....lol  I am researching SMart lipo now.  I guess I won't ever stop.

My doctor was great.

could you please provide the name of your doctor?
Hi, could you please give to me the doctors phone number and name?
thanks
It was a dermatologist in Franklin Tennessee. and I honestly don't remember. Sorry
could you tell me the name of the dr in nashville TN. I am looking foward to have it done!!
thanks
Repair is not for the faint of heart, that's for sure!! But your results are ah-mazing!!! You look great!! I have seen it go the other way though, with the person ending up with permanent damage, so I would advise everyone to be very careful and research the doctor/aesthetician who will be performing the procedure and ask how many they have done and ask to see pics of previous patients, not the pics from the manufacturer brochure. I'm glad it turned out good for you!!!
Just to let you know, that yesterday I had the fraxel repair done only on my forehead. I've had 3 whole face restores but wasn't pleased with my results, I'm very swollen, look like I've been in a boxing match, how long does the swelling last? I'm thinking of going back in and requesting for the remainder of my face to be done.
How are you doing now?? I have had 3 Restores and have seen some improvement but nothing drastic! I will be getting the Repair in a few weeks, kind of nervous but I think I will be more pleased with the results!
Did you ever get the Fraxel Repair? If so, how did that go and are you satisfied?
I had the repair done 6 months ago. I had forgotten about the redness after exercising but I'm happy to tell you that does eventually go away. I had a problem with my face turning red after drinking, too but that is now gone.
Melanie, HOw's your skin looking now..I bet you're still seeing improvements! Well...I just learned that my doc. office just got a hold of the Fraxel Repair, they didn't offer this when I got my re-stores. I've now had 3 re-stores, pleased with the results but it would have been nice to just have this done one time, as opposed to the total of 4-6 I will have completed!
I know my Fraxel was suppose to be a one time event as well. Green makeup tones down pink and redness on skin, which you probably know. You look like peaches and cream in the last picture. Love the glasses too. My skin has always turned bright red when I exercise. People will ask if I am okay. My husband's is the same and we passed the trait to one of our daughters who was quite the athlete in high school. Her team went to state. Everyone would comment on it when she played ball. You are gorgeous!
I'd love to see the before pics! Can you post some? BTW: You are adorable!
Thanks for the positive comments. I still have dark red circles under my eyes. MOST surface wrinkles are gone, but I didn't see any real tightening of the face. Overall my skin has a much better complexion. But for 4K I should have one..LOL.
Those first pictures are definitely scary--but in the end you look fabulous. Looks like it was the right choice.
I think your skin type is the type that responds well..You looked great before...But please keep us updated..
You look beautiful! I almost wish I had gone with the 1 time repair as opposed to 4-5 maybe six restores, I really can't take a lot of time off work though. I've read here that some repairs need repeats up to 3x's for acne scarring.
You look beautifil in that last picture. Do you have a picture before? I'm thinking of just having under the eyes. I didn't know there was so mch blood! WowQ sharon escue
She had a Fraxel Repair it uses Co2 and is more ablative but still does the MTZ requires half the downtime of full C02.. It is one session instead of 4-5... You look great by the way..Please keep us updated... You may want to Check out the Revale Coffe berry night cream it is great for redness..Get the night but use for day...It's about $90 Also a great sunscreen that is non irratating... I have tried them all in every price range...Love the Aveeno positivly ageless daily moisture spf 30 in the pump for everyday.... You won't know its sunscreen awesome and the only one I've been able to use without irritation or icky feeling.... You may need something stronger at first...BUT USE IT EVERY DAY all the way down to chest..
Holy crap... my face never looked that bad. But your skin looks great now. Thanks for posting the pics...
Repair is much more painful almost like having dermabrasion done (not micro-dermabrasion). In the end her skin looks beautiful! :)