Fraxel Restore - Hyperpigmentation and Blistering

I had a cyst surgically removed and it left me...

I had a cyst surgically removed and it left me with an inch scar down the middle of my forehead. I did 5 treatments of fraxel laser on my forehead about 1 or 2 months between each treatment. It was a complete waste of money.

I'm an adult, female Chinese woman with oily...

I'm an adult, female Chinese woman with oily skin and tans easily. I recently broke out around my mouth area and was left with some dark spot of where the acne was. I was treated with fraxel before with no problems. The areas would have these little tiny brown dots, which were scabs, and they would flake off and reveal new skin underneath. However I saw a new doctor as my previous one is no longer available. He used a smaller head and did way too many passes thus causing my skin to burn. All the areas he treated oozed and blistered. I had severe scarring which flaked off but now I have bigger, darker spots than before.

If you're going to do it. Make sure it's with someone who knows what he's doing. This doctor clearly did not know what he was doing!

Careplace Laser Clinic

This doctor is following up with me and seeing me but he doesn't seem to think there was anything wrong with this treatment! This was the worst thing that's ever happpened to me. I wish i never did it.