I See No Difference...Perhaps I Am Blind!

Well for starters, it hurts like a Mo-Foe..(and...

Well for starters, it hurts like a Mo-Foe..(and yes...Mo-Foe is an adjective..also a noun) And after everything is said and done, you will look like a recently deceased baboon's behind... all red and swollen with a hint of blue. (The blue is from the dye)The blue does fade quickly, however the red swollen part remains for at least five days. But the bottom line is, you will certainly not attractive...(at least to the human species)

But back to where I started, during the 30 minute process..there's a burning sensation, much like I imagine a quick trip to "H E double hockey sticks"... would result in. Not to mention the sting, even though I am going to mention it. The sting is more like someone running a sewing machine across your entire face...over and over...with a dull needle. Make that a dull, rusty needle...that's bent.

And the worst part is, I actually paid money for this torture, with the end result being ..Nothing. <-- Let me repeat that..NOTHING! All I got for my hard earned money was a weeks worth of ugly.

Perhaps my skin is just not as complient as others. I do not recomend it.