Not Very Impressive

I had 5 fraxel laser treatments done. It cost me...

I had 5 fraxel laser treatments done. It cost me almost 5,000 dollars for the treatments. I would tell someone who has sun damage, brown spots, and uneven skin tone to try this laser.

I had the treatments done for acne scars on my cheeks, forehead and chin. Very little improvement. My skin was much smoother and better in texture but thats not what I wanted as the final result. dermabrasion and laser resurfacing are really my only options left.

The treatments did get a little painful but it is tolerable pain.

I just hope people take all of these reviews in consideration and please do your research when choosing the right doctor. Good luck!!

It is my understanding that in OHIO, fraxel laws require that the doctor does your treatments. In my case the nurse performed the treatments.

Thanks for your input! I've had a total of 4 so far and have 2 more to go. For some reason I notice my scars look better every other treatment. My 1st was amazing and I noticed results, my 2nd treatment looked like crap and the scars were more noticeable and my skin was discoloured, 3rd treatment looked great 3 weeks after-skin colour was amazing and the scars were improved bigtime! My 4th treatment again shows my scars more! I'm not sure why this is happening? I'm still waiting for the results I paid for! I know it takes months to see the actual improvements. When was your last Fraxel? What levels did they do? My next treatment will be done at 35; 40 is the highest they will go.