My Fraxel in Cincinnati, Ohio

I had my second in a series of three treatments...

I had my second in a series of three treatments and my skin has improved dramatically. There is increased tone, more even texture, and fullness in the hollows of my cheeks. I am very fair and have had sun damage from sunburns and overexposure. The skin along my mouth and nose had developed a crepe like appearance that creams or serums would not help. It has improved to the point where it is now barely visible. There is also more tone along my jaw line. I am 43 and noticed slight sagging and beginning of jowls (such an ugly word). The skin care specialist in my cosmetic surgeon's office told me it would take up to six months to see the results. My visits are 30 days apart and when I went for my second treatment, she could see a visible difference also. I will tell you a secret that has helped. I purchased a clairisonic skin brush ($195)and I believe that has accelerated the results. My skin acutally glows. I am very happy with the results to this point and can't wait to see what happens six months from now.

Updated on Jan 21, 2009
Not worth it! I had three treatments done over the course of a year and a half (the doctor thought it would be more effective spread out). I can only see minimal results. I have acne scars and was told that it was one of the best treatments out there for that, but I had better luck with one chemical peel that was the weakest one they had! I wouldnt recommend it, but everyones skin reacts to things differently so maybe it just wasnt for me. Its a lot of money to try it though so if you are thinking about it I would go with the cheaper chemical peel first and you will probably have better results.