NO RESULTS AT ALL Waste of MONEY

I would like to tell you that I had four sessions...

I would like to tell you that I had four sessions and the total amount spent was $6000. They did my face, neck, & upper chest. I had sun damage on my chest area and lots of red spots. When I saw they weren't going away, than she told me she would be getting a new laser and in about one month and would give me a free treatment to get rid of them. I kept calling... 4 different times and they said I was #1 on the list and would call me when they got the Laser. I gave up.... I wasted my money, there was no difference. I kept having the treatment because they tell you by the time you have four or five you will see a change... NADA ... don't let them take your money. Thank You Roosalka

Please don't do fraxel
I am a Hispanic female, and I had Active FX done almost two months ago, and I am very unhappy. I have brown spots all over my face, and have not seen any improvement yet. I think it was a waste of money, and now I have to consult with a dermatologist that specializes in ethnic skin to fix the damage done by FX.
I need anyone in Florida who had fraxel done and is not happy with results to contact me. I have permenant damage from fraxel. Please contact me if you are in Florida and not happy with Fraxel results. {edited email address} Sincerely, Kate Editor note: you must join RealSelf so you can be contacted privately with doctor recommendations and feedback. This requires free registration for an account. When registering you must opt-in to receiving private contacts (a check box).