Lorrie Klein's Office is More Expensive for Fraxel & Quality is Less - Laguna Niguel, CA

I had Fraxel ReStore done by Klein's nurse...

I had Fraxel ReStore done by Klein's nurse practitioner in 2009. There were zero side effects, yet learning that a good Fraxel ReStore is supposed to give you puffiness or some swelling, redness, etc. I walked out of the office on all occassions like nothing had happened. Not even slight peeling.

I recently found out through another doctor that they must of performed the "light" Fraxel on me, yet still charged me $1,200 for each procedure! Plus had to pay for numbing cream that is not even as strong as other doctors use. Fraxel Repair has more severe side effects, but you are still supposed to have 2-3 days of side effects if you get a quality Fraxel ReStore. I definitely paid way too much for the "baby light" treatment they performed on me w/o even telling me I was getting a less quality Fraxel ReStore .

Recently found doctor in Seal Beach who charges $650 per Fraxel ReStore(even cheaper if you buy series of 3), doesn't make you pay for the numbing cream, they actually use stronger numbing cream w/ lidocaine, and the results are 5 times better! Aesthetic Laser Care. Mariann did my procedure and she was awesome, patient, thorough. She spent 4 times the amount of time w/ the laser on my face then they did at Klein's office so I know I got a superior Fraxel ReStore for a much more reasonable price. Worth the drive too...drove an hour!

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Thank you for the review.  Please keep us up to date and let us know how the recent results turn out.

***This post is against RealSelf Community Guidelines and has been removed****