I Cant Believe How Amazing It Made my Skin!

I cant believe the dramatic results from this...

I cant believe the dramatic results from this procedure, my wife is a laser technician, so I get ALOT of services done for free. I used this for my stretch marks, burn scar, facial wrinkles, and sun damage. I can honestly say that EVERY problem I had was taken care of. After the first treatment it took 2 days till i started getting noticed by strangers saying what amazing skin I had, and even friends swore I had a real face lift. If you follow what your tech says, I cant say for other clinics, but where i went was very professional and informative, so just follow your techs instructions and you will be amazed!!!
Speaking on the pain, I had to try it without any numbing agent to give it a honest review and case study, so It was pretty bad, it was worse than Laser Hair Removal, but not as bad as Laser Tattoo Removal. Then I used the Numbing Cream, and It was 1000% better, I barely had any pain at all, just be sure they use a tetracane Based Cream.

Where did you have it done. I live in Westchester County and am thinking of having this procedure done.
Thanks for posting a picture.

I cant believe the dramatic results from this...

Hello. Not sure of the point of this. How about months after? Look 20 years older because of Fraxel?
Why did you not shave that beard off before the treatment?

He is clear that his wife is the laser tech who did the treatment, and that is why he had the treatment and that is why he is so happy about it. It is not clear that he had any problem to treat to begin with.

Dermacare of White Plains

Jessica is the best, she knows more about this stuff then plastic surgeons, and you wont find a better price.