I Cant Believe How Amazing It Made my Skin!

I cant believe the dramatic results from this...

I cant believe the dramatic results from this procedure, my wife is a laser technician, so I get ALOT of services done for free. I used this for my stretch marks, burn scar, facial wrinkles, and sun damage. I can honestly say that EVERY problem I had was taken care of. After the first treatment it took 2 days till i started getting noticed by strangers saying what amazing skin I had, and even friends swore I had a real face lift. If you follow what your tech says, I cant say for other clinics, but where i went was very professional and informative, so just follow your techs instructions and you will be amazed!!!
Speaking on the pain, I had to try it without any numbing agent to give it a honest review and case study, so It was pretty bad, it was worse than Laser Hair Removal, but not as bad as Laser Tattoo Removal. Then I used the Numbing Cream, and It was 1000% better, I barely had any pain at all, just be sure they use a tetracane Based Cream.

I cant believe the dramatic results from this...

Dermacare of White Plains

Jessica is the best, she knows more about this stuff then plastic surgeons, and you wont find a better price.