Review - Baltimore, MD

TRUST!!! See below. by the way-- this review wants...

TRUST!!! See below. by the way-- this review wants to me to input a cost-- in total its been thousands, but some was medical and insurance approved, and mostly cosmetic paid by me, so its very hard to say- I will just put a random amount, I don't feel its fair to write an amount because I have had many procedures- for a variety of reasons, so its very difficult for me to name anything specific.

Believe me, I have seen the "deals" offered on various websites, (groupon etc) but bottom line for me is if you are going to get something fixed or improved (in my case face (wrinkles, melasma, sun damage) and scars) you can't be looking for the cheapest deal in town, or if you are, be willing to accept the consequence- good or bad.  Hopefully you will luck out.  I would personally save up to go to a reputable practice, like MDLSV. There have been MANY tempting offers from "good deals" out there, but saving a few dollars is not worth it to me.  I would much rather see a Dr. who is experienced and specialized. I prefer to cut other areas of my budget, than trust my face with a budget doctor.

You did go to one of the best!! I have heard wonderful things about that group. Do the doctors or their nurses do the lasers?
Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon

I trust all physicians at this practice (MDLSV) implicitly. I have been seen by all of them. I have been going to this practice for years, and have always felt confident that I was was being treated with respect, courtesy, and above all, their best professional opinion. That is priceless. Confidence in the practice is worth it all. I can't recommend them enough, I will never go to anyone other than MDLSV.