Just Got Pearl Fraxel for Stretch Marks - OKC

On April 29 2010 got pearl fraxel done on my...

On April 29 2010 got pearl fraxel done on my stomach for my stretch marks. It felt like someone pop you with a rubber band over and over again, wasn't painful that because she had put the numbing cream on my stomach.The procdure took about 35mins it was from the right side of my stomach all the way to the left side its was costly she said it was like 2 faces. She also did a deep penatration it was about a 8or9 ,my stretch mark was from pregnacy about 7yrs old. Right after fraxel had lots of pin point bleeding pain, strating to feel the pain it was tolerable. 10-12 Hours later pin point bleeding had stop and pain went away.

DAY 1 did vinger water soaks 3 times a day, apply aquaphor after soaks follow instruction, Stills felt like a bad sunburn very swollen and red.

Day 3 Very hard to sleep at night with oitnment and clothes sticking to you. Still very red,hot and swollen.

Day 7 starting to peel look very gross and tender so uncomfortable to wear clothing with the aquaphor sticking to you.

Day 9 Went back to the office for a check up, she said looks good this is what it suppose to look it when its healing but to me its still looks gross.Still red and swollen hard to sleep still.

Day 12 swollen, a lighter shade of red, still doing vinger soaks 3 times a day and applying aquaphor. Feels tender, itchy,and hate the sticky feeling from the aquaphor.

Day 14 the color look hot pink have some dark spots in certian area almost peel completely. Now i'm using derma repair moistureizer at night and aquaphor day time. Derma repair it's nice cuz it doesn't leave the sticky feeling.;

Day 16 is today it's a light pink and still has dark spots area no peeling, still itchy no pain feels normal, not swollen anymore I can still see mt stretch mark but i gotta remember it's not completly heal, and I still have one or two more treatment.

Let you know result in a couple of days.....

Hello everyone it's May 3 2011 been a year since i...

Hello everyone it's May 3 2011 been a year since i had my pearl fraxel. Here's the update.. My stretch marks is still there just looks thinner but i can still noticed it, my stomach is two different color the areas are darker than the other i been having micro derma done every 3 weeks on my stomach to even my skin tone. This is my 10 or 11 session it cost my 60.00 every session and obagi clear 10 that i apply twice a day cost me 110.00 a tube every other month. It"s pretty expensive i can see my skin is getting lighter try to match the rest of stomach the but it will take sometime. The reason for the skin became 2 different colors was because my pigment I'm Asain.I believe That it was a waste of money and time i should had tried someting different, but i guess i you never know until you try it.
maripose

very helpful she answer all of my questions and concerns, was taking her time..