I Wish I Would Have Done This a Lot Sooner!

I did a lot of research before ponying up the...

I did a lot of research before ponying up the money to do it.I had read a lot of people who were not happy with the results were only giving it a couple days or weeks after their first session. Remember fraxel does not work overnight. If you want immediate results I would suggest a CO laser, but remember there are a lot more side effects to this.With fraxel you have to be patient on your results. IF you are thinking about having this done I would HIGHLY recommend using a skin care product called OBAGI one month before starting your first laser treatment (it helps with rebuilding collagen). It is very expensive but worth every penny. After your inital treatment start taking vitamin c, it is proven to help your body with the healing process. I think some people did not get the results they were looking for because their physician doing the procedure did not start out on a high enough level. Fraxel can go all the way to 70. I once read that if you dont start out at least on a 60 you are wasting your time and money. A lot of people that did not get the results they were looking for only started out on a 15 or 25. That is barely enough to touch the surface. It is very painful and I would highly recommend having your doctor prescribe a valium and percocet (they will require you have some one pick you up). I dont know that I could have made it through without them. After treatment I was red and swollen for about 2 days, then the peeling started. I peeled for a little over a week. My nose also looked like a road map for about two weeks. After that was all over, wow what a difference! My skin is a lot smoother and feels a lot softer. I am seeing great results and would highly recommend this to anyone! If you decide to have this done, good luck!