22 Years Old Just Wanted Plump Lips - Franklin, WI

I had the worst first experience ever because the...

I had the worst first experience ever because the nurse did not tell me I would bruise and swell badly before the procedure otherwise I would have taken off work and hide in my bedroom for a week at least. The nurse did not seem highly experienced so I went to another doctor a week later for second opinion.
Great Lakes Dermatology

She was not very informative about the product and procedure

Your results look great!!!
I think you have a beautiful smile before and after. When I saw your before photo, I was surprised you wanted to get this done. It looked like they were plump already. Hopefully they will look just as beautiful after the bruising goes away and swelling goes down. Did you not do some research beforehand to know that would happen? Even if you did, the nurse still should have told you about that.
You looked best before.
your lips look amazing do you know many syringes they used? And your teeth how can i get mine that white lol ?
I think they look great
Don't see the problem. I've had really narly bruising before. I'll say the "nurse" probably didn't shape the lips after injecting which would have smoothed it out and evened out the solution. And you have to remember not to smoke or suck down anything through a straw for a day or so after you've been injected b/c that can cause unevenness. Honestly though they look very nice. Youthfull, plump and pretty natural. I wouldn't overreact and give the place bad reviews right away.
Just be patient! Mine looked just like yours at a week out and I started to freak about the lumps. By 3 weeks it was much better and now at 8 weeks I love it!
I think you look best in the before picture, fwiw
I think she had great lips before the procedure as well.
Ditto....and the bottom def didn't need anything. The upper lip MAAYBEE... but not really necessary either.
I think it looks great in the smiling pic a week after.. Though it was swelling in the other pics.. Mine is already 3wks but still uneven it goes down on the side while smiling.
Can't really make a fair judgement when she's smiling now can we?
What did the doctor say when you went in for the second opinion?
He said that she had done it a different way than she did. And told me to wait a few more weeks and he is going to use some hyralonidase to dissolve some parts. He said she injected too much to the inside of my lips which I didn't need
Keep us posted on how the dissolving goes- I hope you get the look you want once he does that.  I'm sorry you are dealing with this.