Change in Wrinkles - Franklin, TN

I had ultherapy done September 12th and haven't...

I had ultherapy done September 12th and haven't noticed any change. 5 more weeks till my 3 month marker. Go back to plastic surgeon on December 12th for recheck and can't imagine what he will suggest. Also had upper eyelids done and the conners seem to need retouch. Am I being to hard on the plastic surgeon?

Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Referred to by eye Dr.Sherman

This is really only something you can decide. Some things you could give thought to would be whether or not you feel like you see improvement, but just not as much as you had hoped. If that is the case try to consider if the results were close to what was discussed, or if the expected/hoped for outcome was realistic.

It can be a hard balance, because on one hand you want what you paid for, but on the other hand you know that there must be some limitations on what can be achieved, so finding the area in the middle where things "should be" can be difficult.

Thanks for letting us know that the doctor did the Ultherapy complimentary. At least that shows he was trying to do what he could to truly make you happy.

Keep us posted on how you are feeling and what you decide to do.

Maybe I should start with the day I met Dr. Moore. I was seen by the Dr. for a possible mini facelift to get rid of wrinkles on my cheeks and sagging jowls. I agreed to the lift and had it done May 24th. At this time the upper eyelids were also done. The healing process took 3 months for the swelling to go away. That is when I noticed that the wrinkles were coming back. Once the swelling was gone I began to have drooping and wrinkles again. Dr. Moore was very kind and wanted me to be happy with the results. So now it is September 12th and he suggest the ultherapy on my cheeks. Today is November 7th and I still have no improvement. What now? I feel like the cheeks need to be redone and also the conners of my eyes. This whole mess has cost me over $9,000 but he didn't charge me for the ultherapy. Dr. Moore thought this would correct the wrinkles. Now I ask, am I to except the results or continue to request these areas fixed? Should I have to pay for a touch up or try another round of ultherapy?