No More Tired Eyes - Franklin, TN

Lifestyle letter May 4, 2014 Lifestyle Lift...

Lifestyle letter May 4, 2014

Lifestyle Lift gets 2 thumbs up plus. I had my upper lids done because they were very droopy. I was beginning to feel like I could not see well, especially from my left eye. Making this decision was a no brainer for me, although was my eye doctor had said insurance would not cover this unless need was extreme.
Everyone at Lifestyle Lift were encouraging and supportive. Dr. Rosdeutcher was super. He explained everything he would do and along with his staff I had a very good understanding of the whole process. When I returned for stitch removal we were waiting in the lobby and Dr. Rosdeutscher came out and just chatted a moment. He is soooo personable.
My stylist was happy for me and said she had other clients that had used Lifestyle Lift with positive results. My eye doctor was also very impressed. He said it was a very good job. He wants to wait a bit to do eye exam because this could change my eyesight. I have dry eye so I use Restasis regularly. There was a small increase in the dry eye but this does not seem to be a problem now.
Now 8 weeks later I can see much better and my eyes look open and alert. No more tired look.
If anyone is considering Lifestyle Lift I would highly encourage you to pursue it.
I AM ABSOLUTELY THRILLED
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr Rosdeutscher, he is so personable. Very encouraging and informative.

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! I'm just curious by what "Lifestyle Letter" at the top of your review means?
Lifestyle letter was just my title for the comments. I had written it on word and pasted to the site. I do mean everything I said, I am really happy
Gotcha! Thanks for clearing that up. :)