a new me at 63 - Franklin, TN

My experience was a good one...with all my...

My experience was a good one...with all my questions answered, I went forward with a positive attitude and the procedure went well...fast recovery, no pain after procedure and never any swelling...many compliments from everyone and am told I look 20 years younger...I had a great doctor and entire staff taking care of me...so glad I did it!!!!!
Thank you for starting your review.
I would love to add your experience to the Facelift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Facelift community today.
Franklin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Boggess was professional, caring and answered all my questions...I felt like I was in good hands...the entire staff was friendly and helpful...my experience was very positive and I'm so glad I had such a great doctor...he made me feel secure when he said his door was always open...I love my results!!!!!!!!