a new me at 63 - Franklin, TN

My experience was a good one...with all my...

My experience was a good one...with all my questions answered, I went forward with a positive attitude and the procedure went well...fast recovery, no pain after procedure and never any swelling...many compliments from everyone and am told I look 20 years younger...I had a great doctor and entire staff taking care of me...so glad I did it!!!!!
Franklin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Boggess was professional, caring and answered all my questions...I felt like I was in good hands...the entire staff was friendly and helpful...my experience was very positive and I'm so glad I had such a great doctor...he made me feel secure when he said his door was always open...I love my results!!!!!!!!

Thank you for starting your review.
I would love to add your experience to the Facelift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Facelift community today.