I'm Cancer Free AND Have an Excellent Breast Reconstruction Doctor! - Franklin, TN

Nashville Plastic Surgeon

I don't lie...he is that awesome. My surgeon recommened him for breast reconstruction. Dr. Michael Burgdorf has been excellent with dealing with my case. Not only did I have a double mastectomy I have had Multiple Sclerosis for 20+ years. I was very scared but his bed side manner and expertise was very comforting. Without Dr. Burgdorf by my side I wouldn't have done as well as I have. He spent time with me and explained everything he would be doing. This experence has changed my life forever and Dr. Burgdorf helped make it a wonderful experience. I will definately recommend Dr. Burgdorf and I will use him again for any further needs. Sincerly Nancy Brown

Thank you so much. So very happy you had the experience we strive to provide.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Reconstruction community.